Which email service do you use?

Discussion in 'Internet and Software' started by dyanmarie25, Dec 10, 2015.

1. ProNine

ProNine
    Expand Collapse

I actually use a variety of email services, which includes Yahoo, Hotmail, and Gmail. However, my main use is GMail because of how smooth and fast it is. It's also fairly good at filtering out spam. The best part is that you can use your email to make an account at any website twice. You simply do that by using, [[email protected]] and [[email protected]] The messages for both accounts will be sent to the same google mail inbox.

2. bleblanc10

bleblanc10
    Expand Collapse

Always loved gmail and now think it is the best after trying some of the other ones.

3. SirJoe

SirJoe
    Expand Collapse

I have used yahoo before but I prefer gmail. Most people have a gmail account and I can keep in contact with them using gtalk.

4. bleblanc10

bleblanc10
    Expand Collapse

Also should add that I have a yahoo account but I like gmail much more.

5. SirJoe

SirJoe
    Expand Collapse

More recently I have tried pidgin on the recommendation of a friend. It's very light and runs in the background without you noticing any difference in performance.

6. bleblanc10

bleblanc10
    Expand Collapse

Gmail for personal and Outlook for school.

7. Summertime

Summertime
    Expand Collapse

I have multiple accounts for different purposes - Gmail for personal use, Yahoo for business use, and Hotmail just as a go-to "crappy email," which I use to signup for sketchy online contests and surveys and the like. It's true though, once I switched from Hotmail to Gmail I was amazed at the quality of the service.

8. briannagodess

briannagodess
    Expand Collapse

I have both Yahoo and Gmail accounts. The problem with my Yahoo account is that it load super slowly even with high speed internet connection. I find that I don't have that problem with my Gmail account. So even though I use both, I do admit to having an easier time using Gmail or Google Mail.

9. Sparkster

Sparkster
    Expand Collapse

I started off with Hotmail so I've pretty much always stuck to it, although it's called Outlook now. It's nowhere near as good as it used to be but I still use it. I also use GMail but that's not as good as it used to be either. I don't know why email providers always insist on updating their services and end up messing them up. I don't find either of them that good any more.

10. Gertrude

Gertrude
    Expand Collapse

I use gmail and I'm satisfied with it. I wish their mobile site was a bit better but given the limitations I think it's good enough. I have yahoo emails that I haven't touched in years and in pretty sure they are filled with spam by now.