What games do you currently have on your pc?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Looper, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Looper

Looper
    Expand Collapse

What games do you have on your pc right now? Do you have a lot?

Right now I have a lot of small games. Mainly Nancy Drew games. They are small files but the game itself might take long, depending on how good you are at solving mysteries. I also have Magic The Gather: Duels Of The Planeswalkers games but I have not played them in a while. They are pretty fun though especially if you install custom decks.

I have Minecraft as well but I haven't been there in a few weeks because it's been making dizzy. Currently, I'm playing Hitman Blood Money. I have played it in the past but I felt like playing it again. I bought Torchlight 2 recently but I haven't played it yet. I'm waiting for my girlfriend to buy it too so we can play together.

2. nusster

nusster
    Expand Collapse

Hitman Blood Money is an awesome game!
    The computer I'm currently using is sorta transitional so I don't game that hard on it. I'm looking to get a decent gaming rig by March so I can play The Division and few other games I've missed thus far. Currently on my laptop I have Trackmania and that's pretty much it. I like that game because it allows me to make perfect little breaks between work. I get in, play a couple of tracks, get out.

3. Meowstic

Meowstic
    Expand Collapse

I have a big list. My PC is able to handle almost any game, so here's my list of games on my PC right now.
    • League of Legends
    • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    • DOTA 2
    • Maplestory
    • Minecraft
    • Garry's Mod
    • Team Fortress 2
    • Sonic Generations
    • Castle Crashers
    • Smite
    • OSU
    • Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    And my PC runs these games at 60FPS while streaming on Twitch.

4. Thejamal

Thejamal
    Expand Collapse

I'm playing a lot of Hearthstone and World of Warcraft right now. Been enjoying the new expansion on Hearthstone and working the new cards into some decks. Also have League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm downloaded, but I don't really get around to playing them all that much.

I've been wanting to try more steam games though. Any suggestions on some good ones to try?

5. Epicfied

Epicfied
    Expand Collapse

My computer can handle pretty much any game out there and I usually don't delete them off my computer.
    Since my last format, I reinstalled these games on my computer:

Diablo III
    Hearthstone
    Heroes of the Storm
    Overwatch (eeeeek, I'm in the beta this weekend!)
    World of Warcraft
    League of Legends
    Sniper Elite: Zombie Army 2
    Payday 2
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I'm sure I have others on my computer, but I can't think of all of them right off.
    Seems like we all have some games in common!

#5 Epicfied, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  6. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747
    Expand Collapse

Heroes of Might and Magic 7
    Heroes and Generals (doesn't work properly after the lates update)
    Ghost Recon
    Entropia Universe
    Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II
    Kerbal Space Program

That's it for the moment, will probably be getting some new ones towards the end of the year when I'll have more time to play them.

7. Elfprincess

Elfprincess
    Expand Collapse

I have Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain, Witcher 3, Underworld and Fallout 4.
    Haven't finished the first two ones, didn't even start playing the others. I can't wait till I write my master thesis and will have tons of time to play vidya!

8. Havok360

Havok360
    Expand Collapse

I don't allot a lot of games to my computer memory because I use it for work so if I save one it's really special. I have League of Legends, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Skyrim and GTA. They're all classics to me especially GTA, I used to play Vice City and San Andreas a lot years ago. I play AC games when the internet is down and I never got to delete my Skyrim just because of the amount of time I spent on it. League of Legends is my main game and I play it all the time during weekends, online is where it's at.

9. bittersblue

bittersblue
    Expand Collapse

I don't usually have a lot of games on my computer because my disk space is pretty small (256GB) and I like keeping space in case I need to download videos or anything but I've been on a gaming binge lately. Currently, these are the games I have downloaded
    - Dragon Age 2
    - Dragon Age: Inquisition
    - Transistor
    - Bioshock
    - Bioshock Infinite
    - Half-Life
    - Tales from the Borderlands
    - The Wolf Among Us
    - Life is Strange
    - Assassin's Creed
    - Minecraft
    - Final Fantasy VIII
    - Portal
    - Goat Simulator (don't ask)
    - Hexcells

Needless to say, I don't have a lot of room left on my computer :p

10. Chris_A

Chris_A
    Expand Collapse

I have a huge list of games currently installed on my PC, but from all of them, I only really play Crusader Kings II and Fallout 4. Well, mostly Fallout 4, to be honest, because I couldn`t stop playing since it released two weeks ago. :D

11. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack
    Expand Collapse

I guess I'm sort of a retro nut...but also I'm working within the bounds of my limited firepower (I just have a piddly little MacBook). So I do a lot of emulation to revisit my youth...games like Doom and those great point and click adventures by Lucas Arts (Monkey Island!).

Once I can upgrade to newer and more powerful technology though...it's over, lol.

12. FinalFantasyX

FinalFantasyX
    Expand Collapse

My PC isn't too much powerful, but I have lots of games installed that my PC can run!

- Quake Live
    - War Thunder (One of my favorite)
    - Insurgency (Another one of my favorite)
    - Dota 2
    - Team fortress 2
    - Left 4 Dead 2 (Nice with mods)
    - Mount & Blade: Warband
    - Warframe
    - Garry's Mod (Very fun)
    - Counte-Strike: Source
    - Mafia II
    - Don't Starve
    - Sniper Elite 2.0

13. tiffaninichole

tiffaninichole
    Expand Collapse

I'm trying to simplify, so right now I only have two games: The Sims (all versions) and Warcraft. My two favorite games that I HAVE to have in order to survive. Yes, I need them to survive. LOL.

14. Godaryuji

Godaryuji
    Expand Collapse

I honestly couldn't tell you. I have like 400 Steam games, with about 100 or more of them installed right now. Mostly small games, obviously, but still! A LOT of games. And to be honest, I wish I could have my entire Steam library installed at all times, but downloading all these games would take months.

15. Chris_A

Chris_A
    Expand Collapse

You mean, the old Warcraft series? I love those games as well. I also love the Sims. The Sims 3 is my favorite part, with all their crazy expansion packs. :D

16. PSyCHoHaMSTeRza

PSyCHoHaMSTeRza
    Expand Collapse

Behold. My collection currently on my PC.
    games.PNG

17. Pabmart

Pabmart
    Expand Collapse

I used to have a lot of small games in my laptop, but now I have college and it really drains my opportunities of playing games like I did before. Since I'm in a quite new laptop I only have installed the Sims 4, and I don't really play at all, I mainly create houses and stuff like that when I do play. (I nearly don't really play with the actual sims at all lol)

18. Chris_A

Chris_A
    Expand Collapse

Cool collection. I see you like Civilization V as well. I`m totally addicted to that game, and have played through it a dozen times so far. Dragon Age Origins was genius as well. I finished the first Orcs Must Die! and had a blast with it. Can`t wait to try out the second part.

19. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB
    Expand Collapse

I don't have a gaming PC, so I don't put too much on it. That said, I DO have Ducktales Remastered on my desktop. Had to grab that, as the original NES game was one of my favorites as a kid!

20. 111kg

111kg
    Expand Collapse

I don't have any of the popular games, but I have something better: a new soccer game from EA Sports, which is currently under development and I am testing some parts of it. It will be good, maybe the best soccer simulator game that has ever been. It's currently full of bugs, though, and I can't give any other details about it.