Heroes of the Storm?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Asha, Dec 1, 2015.

1. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747
    Expand Collapse

Haha exactly! She was available a couple of weeks ago but I didn't have a high enough lvl to unlock her. Some really nice ones this week! I've really enjoyed Stich, Sgt. Hammer and Raynor.

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747
    Expand Collapse

Actually I tried Lt. Moralez yesterday and it was quite fun! That healing beam is amazing, though I did find the characted lacking in other aspects. (as you would expect from support). Fun to play with once in a while but I think I'll stick to the damage dealers as my main characters.

3. Thejamal

Thejamal
    Expand Collapse

Have you played MoBA's before or is Heroes the first one? Think that's a big reason why I haven't gotten into Heroes really; I just like playing League of Legends a lot more.

4. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747
    Expand Collapse

This is my first one. It didn't look like something I would be interested in but it's actually quite fun now that I tried it. I was the same with LoL though... saw it and was like "ok that's not for me" but never actually played it.

5. Asha

Asha
    Expand Collapse

Heroes is my first one.

6. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747
    Expand Collapse

Ok I have to say it... the more I play, the more that Nova character keeps pissing me off. I'm playing with Jaina now and like it a lot but it's extremely frustrating to have someone just pop up from thin air and kill you with a single shot if you have less than 70% of health left. Absolutely ridiculous for this type of game.

I think I'll just start playing with Nova myself since it does seem a bit overpowered, especially against the lower HP heroes.

7. PSyCHoHaMSTeRza

PSyCHoHaMSTeRza
    Expand Collapse

My favourite MOBA by far, and I have played LoL, Dota 1 and 2, and HoN. It is very easy to pick up for new players. People used to say that LoL is the easier version of Dota, and now HotS is the easier version of LoL.

If anyone is keen on trying it out, I have a referral link that gives you Raynor and Sylvannas for free, as well as a 5 day XP boost. You need to reach Level 10 though, but that is easy. You can get that in a day if you want.
    https://battle.net/recruit/MDDGB2X9W8

8. nytegeek

nytegeek
    Expand Collapse

Games like this aren't something you can get good at quickly and it is even slower if you don't have any IRL friends playing. It is a complete waste of time for me and just not fun.

9. bleblanc10

bleblanc10
    Expand Collapse

I didn't know that it was free, i am gonna give it a shot though.

10. TheViper

TheViper
    Expand Collapse

I've heard about it a while back and it made me excited for it. I started to play it and tried to get into it. Though, I just found myself not liking it in the end.