Cyber Monday Deals

Discussion in 'Computer Networking and Computer Hardware' started by baldyhead, Nov 30, 2015.

1. baldyhead

baldyhead
    Expand Collapse

I need to replace my current HTPC and figured today would be a great day to do it. I want to get a laptop that I have the ability to move around and use independently when not docked on the TV. I've looked at Dell and am leaning towards some of the Inspiron Laptops. It should have a decent graphics card to play some emulated game systems and some different games from Steam, but it doesn't need to be something overly powerful.

If anyone has any suggestions or have come across any great deals I'd greatly appreciate it.

2. TechFan

TechFan
    Expand Collapse

While some hours have passed since Cyber Monday ended, I did see some great deals on Dell's website. There was this Core i5 laptop that was almost instantly bought by users because it didn't even cost $400 dollars. Curiously enough some of the Cyber Monday Deals haven't been taken down, the $230 usd 14 3000 series seems pretty cool too.

You could invest a little more for a computer that has a better graphics card though. If you can afford an Alienware that should definitely be your pick because their gaming performance is awesome.